Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year and a Freebie for YOUUUUU!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a blessed holiday season.  I can't believe another year has already come and gone.

This week Triple J Designs has a cute new kit in the store at Scrap Takeout called Jammie Time.  It's adorable, isn't it?!  Perfect for scrapping all your jammie pics!

 
 
I made a cute freebie to go along with this kit that you can download by clicking on the image below:
 
 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4xuh67ua2o10sl/Jammie%20Time%20Freebie.zip
 
 
And, here's a little inspiration for you using this freebie:
 
 

 
 
I hope you enjoy!! And, don't forget if you scrap using any of my freebies, please comment below and let me know or leave me a link to your layout, so I can leave you some love!  Thanks and have a great weekend!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment