Thursday, March 12, 2015

Peanut Butter Jelly Time by Triple J Designs and TimberScraps :)



We didn't have any new releases last week because I took the week off.
My very best friend of 30 years (she is 42) had open heart surgery this week, so I  decided to take the week off and focus on her. Lord knows I was in no shape to design.

This week, I have teamed up with a former CT member who has become a new designer :)


Peanut Butter Jelly Time
On sale for 30% off the first week
at Scraps N Pieces & Daisies & Dimples








Luck of the Irish
now at SNP and MMS
on sale 30% off




Challenges

Pot of Gold at Daisies & Dimples

Scraps N Pieces


Now a little inspiration from our extremely talented CT using this weeks releases...

Michele


Joyce



Chili




Jamie


Kim




Newsletter Exclusive




No comments:

Post a Comment