Tuesday, July 8, 2014

August, 2013 Layouts and a Little Update ...

Hey y'all!  I've updated a few things on the blog today .. for instance I updated all the CTs I'm on.  Count 'em .. 11.  Yes, I'm on 11 CTs, plus I'm taking a designer mentoring class at Scraps N Pieces right now, so I've been really busy with that.  I'm working on updating this blog as well as my own personal family blog, so just bear with me a little bit.  I'm very behind on posting all my finished layouts.  The last set I did was for June last year.  I guess I've moved July's off my computer, so I'm not going to post them as trying to find the thumb drive/CD with the images on would take forEVAH!!!  lol  Anywho, here are all my layouts from last August.  As I look back on these now, I can see how, almost a year later, my scrapping has changed tremendously!  Things I used to do, I've since learned were "wrong" and now I don't do them anymore. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment