Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July BYO - Hat of Bunny

Hey y'all!  It's BYO time again at Scrap Takeout.  This month's palette was pale and sweet .. almost whimsical?  Anyway, I really loved the colors, so I wanted to make a freebie for everyone to go with the kit.  I loved my layout so much that I turned it in to a quick page!  Take a look ... here's the kit:

 
Here's my quick page (the image below is linked for easy downloading):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41a62vwdsnr5fu/Month_of_Starry_Nights.zip
 
And, here's my page, so you can see how the finished page would look.  And, so you can see how that cute star frame works on this page. :)
 

 
As always, if you scrap with one of my freebies, please leave me a comment to let me know, and link me up to it, so I can go leave you some love. :)
 
Thanks and hope y'all have a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment