Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happiness Begins with Me FREEBIE!!

This week Hat of Bunny and Jen Yurko Designs teamed up to bring you this adorable kit (or bundle, cause it's HUGE!) called Happiness Begins with Me:



 
 
I wanted to make a freebie to go along with cause I absolutely LOVE the colors, so I put together this cute little journal card freebie.  You can never have too much journaling, after all.
 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8mxwfwg5ykmol60/Happiness_Journal_Card_Freebie.zip
 
(Image is linked for easy downloading)
 
That's it!  I hope you love it and will use it to make some gorgeous pages.  Don't forget, if you do scrap with one of my freebies, leave me the link to where it's posted, so I can leave you some love.  Thanks so much for stopping in today, have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely journal card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that journaling completes any layout. I do not typical sign card that I designs as such because I sign the sentiment and feel like the receiver knows that I made it. My sister believe she should always make some kind of 'made by' and date on the back of her cards. I guess in a way that is her journaling

    Thank you for sharing with us. -Marie

    ReplyDelete