Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hug Botz Freebie!

Valentine's Day is almost here and, with that in mind, I have put together a fun, different freebie for you.  I recently received the letter home from my son's school giving us instructions on Valentine's Day cards for his class.  I like to be different, so I didn't want any of the store bought ones.  So, I created my own set of Valentine's Day cards for my little guy to give out to his class!  Here's what the look like completely filled out:



 
The first one is a size 4x6 card that when printed and cut in half will make your cards the same size as store bought ones, 3x2.  OR, you can print them individually as a full 4x6.  All three of these are included in the download.  The top one I left blank on the right hand side, so you can add your little one's picture or dress it up with more elements from the full bundle. :)
 
Here is the bundle these were created from:
 
 
And, here is where you can download these beautiful cards:
 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0sehx4x81cwi1ce/HugBotz_Freebie_1.zip
 
(image is linked for easy downloading)
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this freebie!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment