Thursday, September 19, 2013

All Mixed Up FREEBIE!!!

Yay!!  It's new release day, my favorite day of the week!! :)  This week Triple J Designs has two brand new kits for you in her shop at Scrap Takeout.  The first is All Mixed Up!!  Sometimes in this crazy world I feel "all mixed up" so this kit is absolutely perfect for me.


See?? Aren't the colors amazing?!?!

To go along with this fab kit, I made my first-ever FREEBIE!!  I hope y'all love it as much as I do!!  It's cute corner cluster:


Isn't it so adorable?!  And, so you could see it "in action" I made up a quick page to show it off.  It works great as a quick way to throw together a white space page, but you could use it in so many other ways!!


Cute, right?! Click on the middle image to download this awesome freebie, and if you love it as much as I do, please leave me a note to let me know!  Thanks and I hope y'all have a fantastic Thursday. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment